We have designed our services with your privacy in mind, and in compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted by us for marketing purposes, please contact us on 0161 292 8200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any information that you provide on our websites are controlled by Infinity 2007 Limited (Infinity Finance) which is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office in the United Kingdom under reference: Z1660491.
Infinity 2007 Limited is a company registered in the United Kingdom with company number 673990 and registered office at 6D Lowick Close Hazel Grove, Stockport, Cheshire SK7 5ED.
Infinity 2007 Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is entered on the Financial Services Register under reference number 719579. It is also registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 under registration number Z1660491.
If you have any queries about the information we hold about you, please contact us email@example.com or call us on 0161 292 8200.
Collection of Information
We may collect information in the following ways:
- When you enter your data using our credit broker service. If you choose to use our loan matching services, you must provide your personal data so our lending partners can determine whether they wish to extend an offer of credit to you. Information collected includes, your name, requested loan amount, date of birth, address, phone number, email address, residential status, employment information, payment schedule, monthly income and banking information.
- Through your visit and use of our website, even where you do not register for our services, including personal data, such as your IP address, internet service provider, browser, operating system, location, referral/exit pages, date/time stamp and click number. The information is used to analyse trends, track movement and administer our website.
- When you email or otherwise contact us, we keep a record of that correspondence.
You are solely responsible for the accuracy of the information you provide us and we will consider such as being accurate and true. Any use of our website and services is entirely voluntary and you are not required to provide any information unless you choose to do so. You will not be able to use our services if you have not provided information that we require to introduce you to a lender.
Cookies assist us:
- In tracking which features appeal most to you and what content you view or may have viewed on past visits.
- To customise the content of the website according to your preferences.
- To track the number of return visits, accumulate and report aggregate or statistical information on website usage and deliver specific content to you based on your past viewing.
Our website also uses session cookies which are not permanently stored on your computer or device. They enable us to keep track of this data until your registration is complete and they expire after a period of inactivity or when you close your browser.
Where we store your data
All information you provide to us is stored on encrypted systems to ensure data security.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access, loss or damage.
How long we keep your information for
How long we keep your information will depend on the purpose for which we use it. We will only retain your information for as long as is necessary for those purposes.
Please note that if you withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data, access to our website and the associated services will be suspended or terminated. We will keep an archived record of your personal data for a period of up to seven years from the application date.
Uses and Sharing of Information
Any personal data you provide to us is controlled by us and the third party lending partners to which we introduce you. We typically handle and store your information in the UK, EU or European Economic Area (EEA). To ensure adequate protection of your personal data, any transfer of your personal data outside the EEA will be pursuant to the Model Clauses approved by the European Commission.
By entering your information and data, you authorise us to share your information:
- Where we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our website terms and conditions, mobile application terms and conditions and other agreements, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of a third party, our customers or others. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- To improve the design and content of our website.
- To contact you and any person referred to by you in connection with your application or enquiry.
- To allow a lender, broker or third party to undertake a credit search and/or any other checks or searches they deem neccersary.
- To process and respond to requests, enquiries and complaints received from you.
- To identify a lender or other product provider and arrange for the provision of the loan or other products and services requested by you.
- To communicate with you about products and services provided to or requested by you.
- To update our records.
- To analyse trends and profiles and carry out assessment and analysis (including credit and/or behaviour scoring, market and product analysis)
- For audit purposes.
- To carry out customer satisfaction research.
- To prevent or detect fraud.
- To meet our regulatory compliance and reporting obligations.
- To ensure that content from Infinity Finance and associated websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- To develop and improve our services to you and notify you about changes to our services.
- To enable third parties to carry out any of the above purposes on our behalf.
In consenting to receive SMS based offers and promotions, you understand that, based on your individual carrier and plan, message and data rates may apply. You confirm that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older, that you own or are authorised to use the mobile device to which the SMS based offers and promotions will be sent and that you are authorised to approve any applicable charges.
Should you no longer wish to receive any electronic marketing messages from us, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have received an SMS message from us; follow the instructions in the message itself.
You may continue to receive offers and promotions by email and SMS from third parties with which you are separately subscribed. We are not responsible for stopping unwanted communications from sources beyond our control.
Security of Information
We employ a series of physical and electronic measures and procedures to safeguard the security and integrity of your information from unauthorised access, use, destruction or disclosure – both online and offline. We have managerial security measures in place wherein access to and use of your personal data is limited. We secure data transmissions with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption software, limit access with robust password protection and store data on secure servers and computers.
Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to protect your data, no data storage or transmission security is guaranteed. Access to and use of our website and services is at your own risk.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you and if you feel that any of the personal information we hold is inaccurate, you may also request that it is corrected or erased.
You have a right in certain circumstances to require us to stop processing your personal information and/or to withdraw your agreement to processing based on ‘consent’. This does not apply where we have overriding grounds for processing (ie. Where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract) or if there is any other justifiable legal reason to continue processing.
If you want us to stop contacting you about your finance application, please email email@example.com and we will update our records accordingly.
You can request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing. An archive of your application will be held in accordance with the data retention periods.
We will take reasonable steps to confirm your identity before completing the data request. We will aim to respond as quickly as possible or in any case, within one month.
If you wish to make a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us to have the matter investigated. If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Third Party Links
Our website may contain links to and from third party websites. Please exercise care when following third party links away from our website and read their privacy policies before submitting any personal data to these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy policies of any site that collects information from you.
Access to Information
Under the Data Protection Act and GDPR, you have the right to access information about you. Right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Please contact us if you would like to make a Data Access Request.
Privacy of Children
Our website is intended for general audiences and is not specifically designed or targeted to children. You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to register for our services. Children under the age of eighteen (18) are strictly forbidden from registering for our services. We do not knowingly collect, use or share any information of children under the age of eighteen (18) and if we become aware that we have inadvertently collected such information, we will take reasonable efforts to delete it from our records.
40A St Petersgate
Infinity 2007 Ltd. Company registered address: 6D LOWICK CLOSE HAZEL GROVE, STOCKPORT, CHESHIRE SK7 5ED. Registered company number 06296225. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (reference number 719579). Data Protection registration: Z1660491
The operator of this website is not a lender or loan provider and does not make loan or credit decisions. We are a matching service connecting consumers interested in obtaining loans with participating lenders or brokers in our network.
Missing repayments may have a negative effect on your credit rating and make it more difficult for you to obtain credit in the future.
We do not charge you any fees to use our websites, services or products. If you ask us to locate or provide a selection of vehicles for you to choose from, or we source a vehicle for you; we may charge a nominal fee. Any commission received by us is paid by participating lenders or brokers if you choose one of their products or for referring you to them.
If you are matched with a participating lender or broker please ensure you read their terms and conditions before proceeding with any loan arrangement.
There is no guarantee that you will be accepted by a participating lender or broker.